In a real farm of Sorrento Peninsula recognized with remarkable European trademarks come behind the scenes of a family owned-farm since 1898 and enjoy a walking into the paths of their pro-perty with hands-on demonstrations and tastings of so delicious Italian delights!
• Guided Tour of the century farm between fruit trees, vines,
hives, friendly animals, seasonal crops, olive and lemon groves in
their natural environment;
• Learn about the farm’s history, how are produced lemons,
Olive Oil and Wine also with visit of the ancient family Wine
cellar, farm’s museum and old Oil Mill;
• Tasting of typical Italian delicacies including homemade
lemonade, sliced lemons with sugar, citrus Marmalades, Honey,
cheese and Wine, Extra Virgin Olive Oil even flavoured with citrus
rinds on homemade bread;
• Traditional homemade Limoncello recipe explanations
with free tasting;
• Optional Lunch or dinner with typical homemade Italian
cooking based on the products growing in the farm and accom
panied by a Wine tasting;
Start at 10am or 4pm
Duration 2-3 hours
English speaking guide • Possible transfer service
Free parking area • Toilette also for disables
For the rates there are several options:
1) Guided tour + tasting: €25.00 per person adults .
Children 0-5 years old free of charge. From 6 to 17 years old: €20,00.
2) Guided Tour + Tasting + Lunch/Dinner: €50.
Children 0-5 years free. From 6 to 10 years €35,00. From 11 to 17 years €40,00.